From the (Acting) Assistant Principal
The HSC will be commencing on Tuesday. To ensure that all students remain well and COVID free during the period of the examinations, all schools have been required to set up a bubble to protect HSC students with the aim of ensuring they are able to complete all of their exams. In order to enable this, we are asking that all students in Years 7 – 11 enter the school grounds through the Forest Road or Waratah Street entrances only. The Croydon Road entrance will only be for the HSC students for the duration of the examination period.
Please keep our Year 12 cohort of 2020 in your prayers as they embark on this final stage of the school journey. We wish them all the very best.
Just a reminder that Term 4 sees all students returning in their full summer uniform. The College Diary has the full description of the summer uniform but as a quick reference uniform expectations are listed below:
- Hair should be neat, tidy and natural in colour. Untidy or extreme hairstyles are not permitted.
- Long hair must be tied back and off the face – using a College ribbon, a College or navy scrunchie.
- Summer tunic and skirts are to be knee-length.
- Nail polish or false nails are NOT permitted.
- False eyelashes our eyelash extensions are NOT permitted.
- Makeup (foundation, eyeliner, mascara and coloured lip gloss) is NOT permitted.
- Students are to wear black leather, low-rise, lace-up school shoes.
- One pair of sleepers or stud in the lower ear lobes, clear/plastic spacers are NOT permitted.
- One plain ring only is permitted.
- One small gold or silver chain with a Christian symbol.
- Bracelets are NOT permitted.
- College sport socks are to be worn with College sport uniform.
- Students are not to wear their College sport uniform on a non-practical PDHPE day.
(Acting) Assistant Principal