From the Assistant Principal
Important dates for Term 4
- 18 September: Term 3 concludes
- 6 October: Staff Development Day
- 7 October: Term 4 commences. Students in full summer uniform
- 19 October: P&F Meeting 7-7:30pm
- 28 October: Yr 11 Parent Teacher Student Interviews. 4-8 pm
- 3 November Ancient Greek Theatre Festival. 6:30-9 pm
- 4 November Year 7, 2016 Orientation Day and Parent Information session 6:30-7:30 pm
- 10 November: Music performance evening. 6:30-8:30 pm
- 26 & 27 November: College Musical
- 11 December: End of year Speech and Award Ceremony
- 14 December: Last day of school for students
- 15 December: Yr 7-10 Parent Teacher Student Interviews. 9-3:30 pm
A reminder that students resume school in Term 4 wearing their full College Summer Uniform
Uniform guidelines are clearly printed in the college planners, as are the consequences for uniform infringements.
Summer College Uniform: 7-9
- College navy dress worn at mid knee length
- College ankle socks
Summer College Uniform: 10-12
- Short sleeve college blouse
- College Navy skirt worn at mid knee length
- College ankle socks
Summer Sport Uniform: 7-10
- College shorts
- College Sport T-shirt
- well supported lace up sport shoes (Not canvas: Vans/Converse etc)
- College ankle sport socks
- College Sports cap
Summer Sport Uniform: 11 -12
Year 11 & 12- Uniform should be retained where possible to wear at carnivals and representing the college at sporting events.
For extra warmth at school in summer students may wear:
- their college cardigan when at school with the College uniform
- their sport jacket at school with their sport uniform
Cardigans are not to be worn to and from school in summer. The college dress (7-9) or blouse (10-12) are the outer garment to be worn.
- College Badge should be worn with the uniform
- Plain leather flat lace up shoes
- Skirts and dresses are to be at mid knee length
- Make up should not be worn to school
- Hair should be tied back and a natural, uniform colour
- Nails should be natural looking and kept to an appropriate length to allow students to conduct school work unimpeded and prevent a student harming themselves or others. Only clear nail polish may be worn. No French tips will be permitted.
- No visible facial piercing or tattoos will be accepted.
- Jewellery-the only jewellery that is permitted is
- One set of small studs worn in the lowest part of the ear lobe- no other piercings
- One watch
- One gold or silver chain with a Christian symbol
- College Bag- This is the only bag to be worn with the College Uniform, unless advised it is permissible to use a smaller bag when attending excursions.The bag is designed to be worn high on the student’s backs, it is therefore advised that straps are done up to avoid unnecessary stress on the students.