From the Assistant Principal
Important Dates for Term 2
- Tuesday 26th April: Staff Development Day/Pupil Free Day
- Wednesday 27th April: First day of Term 2 for students.
- Monday 9th May: All students to wear full winter uniform
- P&F meeting: 7pm, Library
- Tuesday 10th-15th May: NAPLAN, Y7 & 9
- Monday 23rd May: Year 12 Parent / Teacher/ Student Interviews, 4-7:30 pm
- Monday 13th June: Queens Birthday
- Tuesday 15th and Wednesday 16th June: Year 11 Drama Production, 6:30-8:30pm
- Monday 27th June: Athletics Carnival
- Thursday 30th June: Last day of classes for students. Dismissal at 12:50
- Thursday 30th June: Years 7-11 Parent / Teacher/ Student Interviews 3:30 pm – 7:30 pm
- Friday 1st July: Years 7-11 Parent / Teacher/ Student Interviews 9.00 am – 3.00 pm
A note has gone home with students regarding uniform for Term 2. Due to the variable weather students that they may wear either the full summer or full winter uniform (not a combination of both) in Term 2 until Monday 9th May when all students must be wearing winter uniform. If students feel that it is necessary to wear more clothes for warmth during winter, they must be worn under the regular uniform and not be visible. The College scarf is the only scarf to be worn.
Please refer to the note or college diary for uniform requirements.