From the Assistant Principal
Important Dates for Term 2
- Monday 9th May: All students to wear full winter uniform
- P&F meeting 7pm, Library
- Tuesday 10th-15th May: NAPLAN, Years 7 & 9
- Monday 23rd May: Year 12 Parent / Teacher/ Student Interviews, 4-7:30 pm
- Monday 13th June: Queen’s Birthday
- Tuesday 15th and Wednesday 16th June: Year 11 Drama Production, 6:30-8:30pm
- Monday 27th June: Athletics Carnival
- Thursday 30th June: Last day of classes for students. Dismissal at 12:50
- Thursday 30th June: Years 7-11 Parent / Teacher/ Student Interviews, 3:30-7:30p.m.
- Friday 1st July: Years 7-11 Parent / Teacher/ Student Interviews, 9.00a.m.-3.00p.m.
Transport Issues in Waratah Street
A reminder that Waratah St is the designated drop off and pick up area for students. This street is heavily congested at peak times and as a result some parents are making poor and dangerous decisions. Double parking, blocking driveways, parking in no parking zones, stopping in Bus Zones and No stopping Zones, these are illegal and dangerous practices. We have been advised that Police and council rangers will regularly patrol the area and will continue to issue infringement notices for traffic offences. Please take the time to read the handout provided by the NSW Police regarding Road Safety Issues Around Schools. If possible arrange for your daughter to meet you in a nearby street, away from the school walkway and pedestrian crossing.