All netball teams have had a great start to the season. The placings for each team after round 5 are as follows:
- 1st – Juniors
- 3rd- Inters
- 3rd – Seniors
The role of our Netball Manager- Megan Mendoza
“I have enjoyed this job as a Netball Manager because it gives me an opportunity to be responsible and to look out for others. It has also provided me the opportunity to support others during the game which is caring and kind”.
– Placing clipboards out for teams playing.
– Using the stopwatch to notify Miss Brennan when to start and finish games
– Organising students to collect equipment.
SCC Senior Soccer
Our Senior Soccer team is currently undefeated this season after five rounds. Well done girls!
The Fitness Program continues each Wednesday. Our year 12 sports house captains run fitness activities each week from 7.15am-8am.
At 8am breakfast will be served next to Yallunga hall.
Jessica Butler- Australian Gymnastics Championships
Congratulations to Jessica Butler in Year 12 who competed at the Australian Gymnastics Championships at Hisense Arena in Melbourne from 17th of May till the 24th of May.
- WEEK 6- Wednesday 6th June- CGSSSA Gymnastics
- WEEK 7- Friday 15th June- NSWCCC Cross Country
- WEEK 9 – Tuesday 26th June- Year 7 PDHPE In School Workshop