All netball teams have had a great start to the season. The placings for each team after round 6 are as follows:
- 1st – Juniors
- 3rd- Inters
- 3rd – Seniors
SCC Senior Soccer
Our Senior Soccer team is currently undefeated this season after six rounds. Well done girls!
The Fitness Program continues each Wednesday. Our Year 12 Sports House Captains run fitness activities every week from 7.15am-8am.
At 8am breakfast will be served next to Yallunga hall.
SCC Soccer Knockout Competition
The girls represented Bethany College on Thursday 14th June at Wentworth Park in Glebe in the SCC Knockout Competition. Our girls played with a high level of skill and sportsmanship playing against Marist Sisters Woolwich. Unfortunately we were defeated 3-2 in the last few minutes of the game.
I would just like to congratulate them on their efforts and for being selected to play SCC soccer. Well done ladies!
Congratulations to the following students who have been selected in the SCC teams for the following competitions:
- Caitlin Hollis (Year 9) who competed in the NSWCCC Touch Football Competition on the 20th June.
- Bella Markou (Year 11), Moya Denford (Year 11), Sotiria Psakis (Year 12) and Annabel Stojanovska (Year 12) who competed in the NSWCCC Football Competition on Tuesday 5th June and Wednesday 6th June. The team manager commended the girls on their exceptional efforts in working as a team, dedication and positivity.
Congratulations to all girls. This is a fantastic achievement!
A reminder that the Athletics Carnival is fast approaching! The Carnival will be held at The Ridge Athletics Track on Monday 2nd July.
- WEEK 9 – Monday 25th June- SCC Dance
- WEEK 9 – Tuesday 26th June- Year 7 PDHPE In School Workshop
- WEEK 10- Monday 2nd July- Athletics Carnival